01/01/2007

OMG it's 2007!

Happy New Year to all my friends around the World! While I was wandering about the house this afternoon my Uncle and his family in Australia were raising a glass to bring in the New Year. And then when I text Sarah in Canada at midnight it was only evening where she was... It's an amazing feeling to have such special connections in so many places around the World.

Ok so what are your resolutions this year? My main ones are:
  • Keep this blog going all year *lol*.
  • Do Pilates twice a week.
  • Join the gym!
  • Arrange more social events with friends.
  • Go to Toronto to visit Sarah and Jen (Jen the only reason Sarah's name is first is 'cos I started e-mailing her first lol.)
  • Save money.
  • Continue making cards (and hopefully get more Wedding orders!)

What did you all do to bring in the bells? Derek and I were through at Mum and Dad's with my Grandparents. Kinda cheesy I know, but we spent hours playing the Family Fortunes DVD game and card games for pennies lol. My poor Grandad lost loads to Derek!

Anyway, have a great year and let's keep this going! :o)

No comments: