28/01/2007

My Special K Diet - Day 7

I've reached the 7 day mark and so I'm half-way through my cereal diet. It was going so good when I was at work all week but this weekend's been pretty tough. The whole snacking thing is getting to me. I found myself have a few sneaky chocolates and more cereal than I was supposed to over the past two days. And I drank loads of coffee! But this has been a good thing ~ it's pushed me to try harder this week! Now when I reach for a snack I'll think how disappointed I was in myself before. Oh and I weighed in this morning 1lb lighter than last Sunday! So it's not been a complete success but it's definately been a weensie step in the right direction. :o) If I manage to lose 2lb this week I'll be thrilled!

2 comments:

Jay said...

Good for you - you already have more resolve than I do.

Super Happy Jen said...

This is the problem with all diets. It's so hard to keep up with them for very long. I say SNACK! Love handles are sexy.