25/01/2007

Drunk on Country

I don't know what got into me tonight but after I watched ER and Skins (what is that all about???) I had a sudden energy boost and started aerobic dancing round the room lol. For real!!! I love 3C, the country digital music channel and the songs were just totally fuelling me! This one song made me laugh so I had to stop lol. It's called 'Watching You' by Rodney Atkins ~ these parts made me giggle:

Drivin’ through town just my boy and me
With a “Happy Meal” in his booster seat
Knowin’ that he couldn’t have the toy ‘til his nuggets were gone.

A green traffic light turned straight to red
I hit my brakes and mumbled under my breath
His fries went a flyin’, and his orange drink covered his lap.

Well, then my 4 year old said a 4 letter word
It started with “S” and I was concerned
So I said, “Son, now where’d you learn to talk like that?”

He said, I’ve been watching you, Dad ain’t that cool
I’m your buckaroo, I want to be like you
And eat all my food and grow as tall as you are

Only country singers can sing about stupid stuff and get away with it! So of course it got me thinking ~ What's the funniest or best lines of a song you can think of???

Oh and before I sign off, if you want a laugh, go see the photo from today lol.

No comments: