24/01/2007

My Special K Diet - Day 3

Ok so I'm half-way through day 3 at the moment and so far it's going very well. Yesterday I ate grapes for breakfast, Special K for lunch and then my lovely Hubby made a vegetable balti and basmati rice for tea. The only snack I had was one weensie wee chocolate biscuit when Mum and Dad were through. So not only was I healthy, I also managed to squeeze in 4 portions of fruit/veg! ('Cos I had orange juice as well.)
Today I had a yoghurt for breakfast and Special K for lunch. Feeling pretty full actually which is good.
It's actually really hard to stop snacking, especially at home. I get so nibbly after dinner! But I'm hoping to see results by Sunday. If not, I may not have the motivation to go on with week 2.

After this 2-week plan I'm considering a 2-week dairy-free diet, or maybe a low carb one, just so I don't get bored. But I need to do some research. I have no idea what counts as low carb... Any ideas?

No comments: