04/01/2007

Desperate Housewives v. ER

Ok, so hands up if you're a fan of the residents of Wisteria Lane! I am! :o) The first two episodes of series 3 were on last night so I was happy for 2 hours lol. Derek even watched them with me (but I think he was only watching to see the pretty, rich ladies...)
I had kinda forgotten what happened at the end of the 2nd series but really wasn't disappointed last night! What other show can squeeze so much hilarious drama... a body discovered, a mix-up at the fertility clinic, a wedding, a couple meeting at the hospital where their partners are in comas, a man accused of murder on his wedding day... into 2 shows?!?!
Now series 13 of ER is starting tonight and I really, really, really hope it's going to be a good 'un!

2 comments:

Alison said...

ER is the best! Well since Sex and the City anyway!

Super Happy Jen said...

I'm getting less and less into all these shows. Not because they aren't any good, but because I don't remember what day it is half the time and I keep missing all the episodes. I just miss Star Trek. It was the only show worth keeping my schedule in order for.