26/01/2007

Not only am I a Racer Idol... I'm a Road Relic!

Yay, it's Friday!
I love Friday!! I bet you all love Friday too! Well, not you Az, I know that. It's only your Wednesday. :o)
Anyway, I came across this really cool webpage that gives you alternative words and phrases from the letters in your name. Sounds weird I know but it certainly made me laugh. If I tell you my best funnies, will you tell me yours? (*Az* I only put yours in 'cos I thought they were too funny not too!)

Here goes:

  • CAROL REID becomes... A Rice Lord ~ Racer Idol ~ Road Relic!
  • DEREK REID becomes... Kidder Ere ~ Dried Reek!
  • ALISON CAMPBELL becomes... Imbalance Polls ~ Policeman Balls ~ Collapsible Man!

Go on, share the funniest of your with me! ;o)

You'll find the anagram doodah here!

Some other brilliant ones listed on that site are:

  • Dormitory = Dirty Room
  • Clint Eastwood = Old West Action
  • A telephone girl = Repeating "Hello"
  • The Morse Code = Here Come Dots
  • Slot Machines = Cash Lost in'em
  • Mother-in-law = Woman Hitler
  • Snooze Alarms = Alas! No More Z's
  • Eleven plus two = Twelve plus one

Any my favourite ones!

  • A Decimal Point = I'm a Dot in Place
  • From Hamlet by Shakespeare:
    To be or not to be: that is the question, whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune..... it becomes..... In one of the Bard's best-thought-of tragedies, our insistent hero, Hamlet, queries on two fronts about how life turns rotten.

2 comments:

Alison said...

Collapsible Man! I like that one! Collapsible Man! Doesnt that sound familliar? I think we used to know a man fitting that description! Wonder how he is getting on in Switzerland ;o)

Super Happy Jen said...

Jennifer Filipowicz=FIERCE FOWL JINNI ZIP,COW FIRE ELF I JINN ZIP

None of them make much sense. :)