15/06/2007

Today Neilston, tomorrow the World!

Today I spoke to my Avon Sales Manager on the phone about my the territory I get to cover. At the moment I have 2 streets but one of them isn't nearly as profitable as the other. And I clearly have a long way to go to reach my 100% target for Toronto. So, I decided to see if I could swap it for another area. Well, today I got given 4 more streets! They're all weensie so it's only like 54 houses. But I'm hoping that my total sales hit £400 a campaign! It's not too unrealistic considering my first campaign was £228 and my second was £328! Go me! Lol. We'll just have to wait and see. :D Loving it! :D :D :D

1 comment:

Super Happy Jen said...

"Avon Calling?" I'm thinking of Edward Scissorhands right now. Why does everything make me think of a movie?