13/05/2007

Sunshine after the Rain

After such a disastrous attempt at getting rich through the craft fair, I feel more determined now than ever before to earn more money! All of a sudden I'm not afraid of hard work ~ which is a little weird for me to say the least lol. Mum gave me a PJ top a while back which reads "Wanna be rich but don't wanna work!" *Lol*.

So my latest venture (thanks go out here to Michelle for the idea!) is to become an Avon rep! :D I thought about it, I enquired online and now I'm fully qualified. By qualified I mean I've been given brochures and order forms and my own territory which consists of 2 streets totalling 112 houses. Market research shows that approximately 32 of these will be Avon 'friendly' homes and so potential customers. I've been thinking about sales targets, and it's really too hard to come up with one until I get out there. But so I have an aim, I would like to sell £200 worth of Avon products in this first campaign. So I went out on Friday night to do my first run and then again tonight to do my second. So far (including sales through family and friends) I've sold £171 in orders. Not too bad! :) When I get my order in next weekend I should be able to update my chart! :D Oh, and one more thing ~~~ I'm going to a car boot sale on my birthday as a seller with Derek, Mum and Mum-in-Law so fingers crossed for a big update then!! :D

Finally, this could be working out. :o) :o)

No comments: